WEBSTER- Leading Caribbean Law Firm
WEBSTER is one of the top law firms in the Caribbean with areas of specialisation in Estate Planning and Family Offices, International Commercial Litigation, Corporate and Commercial law, Governmental and Constitutional Affairs, Intellectual Property and Offshore Finance and Registered Office Facilities.
- To be the leading law firm in Anguilla and Nevis, providing true global reach through quality associations worldwide
- To be one of the top law firms in the Caribbean
- To deliver the highest standards of advice and service
- To understand client needs
- To understand the commercial environment in Anguilla and Nevis
- To help clients achieve the right commercial outcomes
- To provide cross-border advice to Anguillian, Nevisian and international clients
We aim to be the first choice law firm in both Anguilla and Nevis for clients seeking a creative approach to problem solving and strategic planning. Some already view us in that light, but in order to retain and enhance that reputation we must give our total and sustained commitment to satisfying clients’ needs.
We take our corporate social responsibility extremely seriously and we value equality and diversity.
“WEBSTER earns consistently high praise from its client base, who state that it is “at the top of the chart” when it comes to high-value commercial matters. The firm represents several overseas contractors in major infrastructure mandates, and also offers expertise in transactional real estate, banking and finance and IP matters. In contentious work, it plays a key role in a number of ongoing, multi-jurisdictional asset tracing proceedings. Another significant strand of the firm’s practice sees it acting for high net worth individuals on major trusts and estate planning matters. Several of the firm’s lawyers are also admitted in St Kitts & Nevis and regularly oversee matters in that jurisdiction”.