WEBSTER- Leading Caribbean Law Firm
For an explanation of our new look and new name, please see the first post on the right hand side of this page.
WEBSTER is one of the top law firms in the Caribbean with areas of specialisation in Estate Planning and Family Offices, International Commercial Litigation, Corporate and Commercial law, Governmental and Constitutional Affairs, Intellectual Property and Offshore Finance and Registered Office Facilities.
- To be the leading law firm in Anguilla and Nevis, providing true global reach through quality associations worldwide
- To be one of the top law firms in the Caribbean
- To deliver the highest standards of advice and service
- To understand client needs
- To understand the commercial environment in Anguilla and Nevis
- To help clients achieve the right commercial outcomes
- To provide cross-border advice to Anguillian, Nevisian and international clients
We aim to be the first choice law firm in both Anguilla and Nevis for clients seeking a creative approach to problem solving and strategic planning. Some already view us in that light, but in order to retain and enhance that reputation we must give our total and sustained commitment to satisfying clients’ needs.
We take our corporate social responsibility extremely seriously and we value equality and diversity.
“This “excellent” firm is a long-standing player in the Anguilla market and is acclaimed for the quality and breadth of its work. The five-person team advises clients on an array of matters including corporate transactions, real estate and commercial litigation, including asset recovery. It also advises on IP, estate planning and constitutional law. The team is “extremely thorough and constantly keeps clients informed,” said one source. The firm is also appreciated for its extensive knowledge of the UK legal system”.